This video will show you how to embed a video into the content details of your Sales Offering on the Investor Portal.
1. Navigate to the project and entity to locate the class(es) that the offering will be associated with. Select Edit Classes from the three-dot menu on the right-hand side of your screen:
2. Within this screen, you'll need to scroll down to Investment Page Content under the Investment Details section. If necessary, click the '+' button (far right) to expand the section first. Here you can add any necessary text to this section before selecting the video icon.
3. Upon selecting the video icon, you will be prompted to enter a URL for a hosted video (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.). After pasting the URL into the field, select Save.
4. After selecting Save, you should see an interactive preview of the video in the Content box. If you do not see an embedded video, the video is either not hosted or not supported.
5. Once this is complete, select Next and then Save at the bottom right of your screen. This will save the changes to your Sales Offering and make it visible to your investors*.
*Project and class must be published for updates to show on all Investor Portal Sales Offerings.