1. Navigate to the class where you will be sending your signing documents. Select 'Add Investment.'
2. Add your investment(s). IMPORTANT: In order to send an invite to invest, the investment status needs to be set to 'Pending.' Please note the additional required fields that are needed before being able to save or edit an investment. Select Save.
3. Select the drop-down arrow next to the investment you have added. Select 'Invite to Invest:'
For sending an Invite to Invest to multiple investors in bulk:
1. Repeat steps 1 and 2 from above, then select the investors that you wish to send the Invite to Invest. If you are sending to all investors in the Cap Table, select all investors first before navigating to 'Bulk Actions' and selecting 'Invite to Invest.' Make sure that the investment status is set to 'Pending:'
2. A pop-up will appear, indicating how many 'Pending' investors you will be sending the investment documents to. Select 'Continue' to send the Invite to Invest.
The Document Status column should update to show the current status of the documents. To keep track of the document status audit trail, select the Document History (clock) icon. You may download the document at any point during the sending and signing process by selecting Download Document. You may also resend the original Invite to Invest email to the investor by selecting the envelope icon.
The investor will receive an email similar to the image below, with the 'Customer Support' information pulling directly from Admin Settings > Details > Support Contact. The investor will be able to select the "Review & Sign Document" link to access and sign the eSignature document.