In order to send out eSignature documents to investors using the Invite to Invest workflow, you will need to attach a template to your offering, so that the investors receive the documents to sign, when they are invited. This article will display how to attach your template to the offering. Before you are ready to attach a template, you must first have one created. If you do not have an eSignature template created, you may find the Creating a New eSignature Template article useful.
- Navigate to the project you are ready to attach your eSignature template to by using the Project List. Once you've selected the project, navigate down into the entity level.
- Select "Edit Classes" from the three dot menu in the top right corner of the class.
- Once you've made it to the edit classes menu, scroll down until you find the "Investor Signing Documents" section of this page.
- Select "Add eSignature Template" to choose from your list of templates that you've already created.
Important - Please be sure to select which class(es) this template will apply to on the right, as you will not be able to continue the process until at least one class is selected. The attached eSignature template will apply to all classes that you select, and multiple eSignature templates can be added to a single offering.
- If your document includes a countersigner(s), you will also select who the countersigners are at the bottom of this page. If there are no countersigners, you may proceed to the next step.
- Lastly, make sure to save your selections by selecting "Save" at the bottom right of the page, and you are good to go!
For more details on adding a countersigner, please visit this article: Add a Countersigner