10.06.23 Release | Feature Enhancements
- A total line has been added to the batch distribution notification so that investors can easily see the total distributions they’ve received.
- A filter dropdown and search bar have been added to the Documents tab at each level within a project (Project level, Entity level, and Class level) so sponsors can quickly locate any document. The Upload button has also been moved to the left side of the page, still above the table.
- Mutli-Member LLC is now available as an Entity Type when editing an entity in the CRM - it is at the bottom of the list when clicking on the ‘Entity Type’ dropdown.
- The ‘Export All Investments’ and ‘Export All Contributions and Distributions’ buttons have been removed from the Project List page, as both exports are now available on the new Exports tab.
10.20.23 Release | Bulk Import Investments
We are excited to announce the release of Bulk Import Investments!
With Bulk Import Investments, sponsors can bulk import investments by downloading an Excel file template that includes relevant investment information for a project of their choosing. Sponsors can then upload that file to verify that the data is correct. After making any necessary changes and verifying the information, all Sponsors need to do is click the Save button and the data will automatically be uploaded to the project that they selected. This will be extremely helpful for new accounts that are onboarding a lot of investments, but also for those that want to quickly add investments in bulk without needing to navigate to a project and add them one by one. For more details, click here.
In addition, the following enhancements are now available:
- A new text field for Immediate Destination is now available when creating/editing an entity bank account, which when filled out will automatically populate on the first line of a NACHA file (position 04-13 of File Header Record). For more details, click here.
- Warning messages have been added to the Delete Investor(s) modal in Capital Calls to remind Sponsors that they are deleting investments when deleting capital calls.
- The subheading text on the eSignature template creation page has been updated to better explain how to navigate and use templates.
- The New Investor Sign Up notification under My Profile has been renamed to New Investor Creation. The description of the notification has also been updated to reflect the name change and now states: Includes information on investors that registered directly or created profiles via the investor portal. Functionally, no changes have been made to the notification email. For more details, click here.
11.03.23 Release | Feature Enhancements
- Sponsors can now export a contact’s communication records via a new Export button located on the Communication tab of the CRM profile. This export includes the following information:
- Legal Name
- Communication Type
- Investors no longer need to log in to the Investor Portal when placing a commitment through the Commitment Request email. This functionality is in line with Invite to Invest where upon clicking the Confirm Commitment button, the investor will be directed to the Investor Portal and immediately be prompted with the signing document so that they can quickly sign and successfully place the commitment.
- The Document Status column has replaced the Sent column in the Commitment Batch table. This column is consistent with the class cap table, and clicking on the icon next to the status will display the Document Status History aside. Sponsors can also now resend commitment notifications directly from the aside.
- On the Investor Portal, the New label that displays next to documents that have not been read by an investor has been updated to Unread.
11.17.23 Release | Feature Enhancements
- In Investor Settings, the ‘Offering Preferences’ page has been updated to ‘Offering Metrics,' and a new ‘Offering Preferences’ page has been created. The Offering Page - Total Investment toggle from ‘General Settings’ is now located on this new ‘Offering Preferences’ page. We have also introduced sorting options for documents, so sponsors can now choose the order in which documents are listed on the Offering Details page.
- The sum of all Last Distribution amounts and the total Investment Mix have been added to the total row of the Portfolio Performance table of the Investor Portal.
- On the CRM Profile tab, the following options have been removed from the Investor Types dropdown for Entities, Trusts, and Self-Directed IRAs:
- Joint Account
- Internal Entity
- When an investor with an incomplete investor profile receives any of the Document Upload Notifications and clicks View Documents, they will be routed directly to the Create Password page so that they can complete their profile, log in, and continue on to view their document(s).
12.01.23 Release | Bulk Edit Investments
We are excited to announce the release of part II of Bulk Import Investments: Bulk Edit Investments!
With Bulk Edit Investments, sponsors can edit multiple investment records in a project by downloading an Excel file template - similar to the file for Bulk Import - that they can then upload and verify that the data is correct. When the file has passed validation, Sponsors can make any additional edits needed and verify the information before clicking Save to upload the edited investments in the project. A Bulk Edit button has been added above the class Cap Table (to the left of the Bulk Import button) for easy navigation to the Edit Investments page in Import Data. For a detailed breakdown of the workflow, click here.
Additionally, the following enhancements are now available:
- A column for Total Distribution Amount has been added to the entity-level Cap Table and the Cap Table export.
- Additional hover-over messages have been implemented for when Invite to Invest is disabled:
- When there is no eSignature template associated with the class —> “Cannot Invite to Invest without an eSignature template.”
- When there are multiple contributions and one of the investments has pending signatures, in the Contributions modal —> "Cannot Invite to Invest due to pending signatures on another investment."
Note: The hover-over message that appears when the Dashboard is disabled in Investor Settings takes priority over all other hover-over messages when Invite to Invest is disabled.
12.21.23 Release | Market Overviews & Financial Suite
We are excited to announce the release of Market Overviews and phase 1 of our integration with Financial Suite! With Market Overviews, we are leveraging data from the RealPage Market Analytics platform to provide insights to Sponsors (and eventually investors). In a new tab in Admin, Sponsors will have access to market data and visualizations to identify market trends in the following metrics: Occupancy, Effective Rent, Annual Effective Rent Change, Employment Change, Annual Unit Supply, and Annual Unit Demand.
Phase 1 of the Financial Suite enables Sponsors to sync vendor and location IDs to IMS. In Q1, we will be releasing the ability to use these ID mappings to sync distributions and contributions across both systems. All accounts will see the Financial Suite tab on the project summary page, but the integration with RealPage Financial Suite will need to be set up in Admin Settings.
The following enhancements are also now available:
- In Document Batches, team members can now search by Project name, Entity name, and Team Member name in the search bar to better locate the batch they’re searching for.
- A new section titled Portfolio Performance has been added to the Investor Portal Design page in Investor Settings. In this section, there’s an ‘As of’ dropdown with the options of All Time, Start Date, and Date Range. All Time is the default selection, but by selecting Start Date or Date Range, the Sponsor can set the time frame for the data on the portfolio performance graph on the Investor Portal to display.
- The sections on a contact’s Profile tab are now collapsible for easier navigation on the page.
- An optional Disregarded Entity checkbox has been added to Entity profiles in the CRM. This checkbox is in the Contact Details section of the Profile tab, right above the Tax Identification Number field. When checked, a dropdown field will become enabled for the team member to select a connection - if no connections are available, the only option available will be to “Add Connection.” Connections will need to have a Tax ID type and Tax ID # saved to their profile, and once selected from the dropdown and saved, their Tax ID type and Tax ID # will display as the Entity’s Tax ID type and Tax ID #, and the Entity profile will be flagged as a ‘Disregarded Entity’ for K-1s.