Bulk Email is a tool admins can use to send mass communication to investors quickly. Easily search and filter through your CRM contacts, select investors, and create an email campaign, choosing a Basic or Custom template to compose an Email.
Review Your Email Settings: Step-by-Step Instructions
1. Select your name at the top right, and choose Admin Settings from the drop-down menu:
2. Select Email Integration:
3. Select Layout Settings. Here, you have the ability to use your display default logo or upload a logo. Please note that the recommended size for a logo is 218 x 65px. You can also toggle ON/OFF your header, footer, and disclaimer. Each portion is labeled on the display as a guide. Select Save.
Set Your Default Email Signature: Step-by-Step Instructions
1. Select your name at the top right side of the page, and choose My Profile from the drop-down menu:
2. Select General Preferences. Here, you have the ability to manage your time zone and add a default email signature. Select Save:
Send an Email Campaign: Step-by-Step Instructions
1. Select CRM on the top menu bar. Select Contacts. Choose the individuals you would like to email (use our Advanced Search feature if you would like to search your contacts by certain criteria). Check the contacts that you would like to email. Select Email:
2. A module will appear, allowing you to choose a Basic or Custom email template. The Basic template has a message section (which will include the header, footer, and disclaimer that you have set up), while the Custom template has a featured image, top call to action, message, and bottom call to action options. You also have the option to send the email as a private communication [This excludes all individuals or entities tied to the selected contact(s)]. Select Next:
3. Complete the fields for the From Name, From Email Address, Subject, Message, etc. Use the Insert Tag feature to add a tag in your email. You can also edit the signature and add up to 3 attachments. Note the Preview and Save as Draft options at the top right. (All drafts are stored under CRM>Email and under the Custom Drafts tab.) Select Next:
Here, you can modify the recipients who will receive the email. When you are prepared to send, select the Send button:
All drafts are stored under CRM > Email Campaigns and under the Custom Drafts tab.