Bulk Email is a tool admins can use to send mass communication to investors quickly. Easily search and filter through your CRM contacts, select investors, and create an email campaign, choosing a Basic or Custom template to compose an Email.
Review Your Email Settings: Step-by-Step Instructions
1. Select your name at the top right, and choose Admin Settings from the drop-down menu:
2. Select Email Integration:
3. Select Layout Settings. Here, you have the ability to use your display default logo or upload a logo. Please note that the recommended size for a logo is 218 x 65px. You can also toggle ON/OFF your header, footer, and disclaimer. Each portion is labeled on the display as a guide. Select Save.
Set Your Default Email Signature: Step-by-Step Instructions
1. Select your name at the top right side of the page, and choose My Profile from the drop-down menu:
2. Select General Preferences. Here, you have the ability to manage your time zone and add a default email signature. Select Save:
Send an Email Campaign: Step-by-Step Instructions
1. Select CRM on the top menu bar. Select Contacts. Choose the individuals you would like to email (use our Advanced Search feature if you would like to search your contacts by certain criteria). Check the contacts that you would like to email. Select Email:
2. A module will appear, allowing you to choose a Basic or Custom email template. The Basic template simply has a message section (which will include the header, footer, and disclaimer that you have set up).
The Custom template has a featured image, top call to action, message, and bottom call to action options. These call to actions will be links of your choosing that allow your investors to log right into their portals and be immediately directed to a location.
For both templates, you also have the option to send the email as a private communication [This excludes all individuals or entities tied to the selected contact(s)].
Once you have chosen a template, select Next.
3. For the Basic template, complete the required fields. You may use the Insert Tag feature to add a tag into the Content section of your email. You also have the ability to update fonts and add embedded videos and images within the Content section of your email. Additionally, you can edit the Team Member Signature and add up to 3 attachments.
For the Custom Template, complete the required fields, and if you wish, choose a Featured Image (that will span the body of the email's header) and a call to action at the top and/or the bottom of the email. You can choose the location that the link will take your investors; these options include Activity Log, Dashboard, Documents and Offerings (either a specific offering or your main offerings page). In the Custom template, you also have the option to use the Insert Tag feature to add a tag into the Content section of your email, update fonts, add embedded videos and images, edit the signature and add up to 3 attachments.
For both templates, note the Preview and Save as Draft options at the top right. (All drafts are stored under CRM>Email and under the Custom Drafts tab.)
After you are satisfied with the information you have entered for the body of the email, select Next at the bottom right of the page:
4. Here, you can modify the recipients who will receive the email. You still have the option to review the email for sending by selecting the Preview button at the top right. When you are prepared to send the email, select the Send button:
If you are not ready to send the email and want to save the draft for now, select Save as Draft at the top right. All drafts are stored under CRM > Email Campaigns and under the Custom Drafts tab.
5. You'll notice that all emails being sent from IMS, both your email campaigns as well as automated email notifications, will be listed under the Sent tab on the CRM>Email Campaigns page. After an email is sent, you can view tracking details by selecting the email and viewing the Opened, Clicked, Bounced and Marked as Spam columns:
You also have the option to Delete Email (both email campaigns and automated email notifications) or Duplicate Email (only email campaigns) using the dropdown menu to the left of the email title. Deleting an email will remove it from this Sent page and from the Communications tab in your CRM and on the investor's portal. Duplicating an email will allow you to start with the previously sent email template (including contacts, if you wish) and modify the email before sending again. You can use the "Filter By" options to find specific emails:
To resend an email, you can select the email in question and click the Resend button. Once resent, the new sent date and other tracking information will show underneath the recipients name: