System Navigation - Top-Page Action Bar: Categorized sections of IMS that offer subsections for direct system navigation to key features:
- Home - Default landing page upon login. Shows each CRE property and/or Fund as an interactive tile that drives total portfolio metrics based upon data that is entered into the system.
1. Contacts - Manage relationships with your investors and stakeholders.
2. Email Campaigns - Create, send, and view past emails to your investors.
3. Segments - Create groups of contacts that match a set of criteria you've defined.
4. Activity Log - Track investor engagement and activity.
- Task Manager: Schedule tasks associated with your investors and/or IMS admin Team Members.
Global Search - Use keywords to quickly search and navigate to a specific contact, asset, entity, or project in IMS. This magnifying glass icon can be found on the top right-hand side of the page:
Jump-To Icons - Quickly jump to the Email Campaigns landing page, your in-app notification panel, or the IMS Helpcenter landing page:
Profile & Preferences:
- My Profile - Preferences that are specific to your Team Member profile as well as exports containing sensitive data (Sensitive Data Export, NACHA files)
- Admin Settings - Settings that are associated with IMS Admins
- Investor Settings - Settings that are associated with investors who have access to the Investor Portal
- Import Data - The ability to import distributions into IMS through an Excel template.
- Logout - This will log you out of the IMS system.
Admin Settings (High-level)
Investor Settings (High-level)
- Dashboard Preferences
- Platform Preferences
- Portal Notifications
- Images/Themes (Company Logo, Favicon)
Equity (High-level) – Separate training, if needed: