You may need to make changes to existing investments in IMS. The video above is a visual guide for this workflow, or you may follow the step-by-step instructions below.
1. Select the Projects tab and select Project List from the drop-down menu.
2. Select the Project, Entity, and Class that you need to edit the investment(s) in.
3. Type in the investor's name to quickly find the investment that you wish to edit.
4. Select the drop-down arrow to view the various options related to that investment.
5. Select Edit Investment.
6. Make any necessary edits to the Investment Details. Note: You also may update any of the Payment Details and/or External System IDs, if applicable.
7. Select Save. The Cap Table will now refresh to show the latest updates that you have made.