As you begin coding your eSignature Template, you may have multiple fields, checkboxes or radio buttons to align, stack or group. Please see below for more detail on each of these processes.
Aligning and Stacking Fields
- Place the fields you'd like to stack onto the document.
- Next, click and drag your mouse around the fields you wish to align and stack, and then choose to align them either to the top or to the bottom.
- Once the fields are aligned either to the top or to the bottom, drag the fields to the correct placement on the document, if necessary. (Please note the fields will need to be moved to their final location before the final alignment/stacking can occur.)
- After the fields are in the appropriate place within the document, they are ready to be stacked together. Click and drag your mouse around the fields and align them either to the left or the right.
5. Now your fields are aligned and stacked!
Aligning and Grouping Checkboxes
- Select the type of field you need to place on the document.
- Place the fields you'd like to align onto the document.
- Click and drag your mouse around the fields you want to align in order to select them.
- Then, select the alignment orientation you'd like to use.
- Now your fields are aligned!
- To group the checkboxes, click and drag your mouse around the checkboxes you wish to group and select the "Group checkboxes" button on the right hand sidebar.
- From the right hand sidebar, you can choose the minimum and maximum amount of checkboxes your investor needs to check in this group. (If you decide not to require a minimum/maximum, you can select "Ungroup checkboxes")
- Now your checkboxes are grouped!
Radio Groups will be automatically grouped in pairs of two, and you can place the radio buttons appropriately in your document. Use radio buttons when creating fields where the signer only has 2 options to choose from. If you need additional options for signers to select, use the Grouped Checkboxes shown previously in this article. You can choose for the Radio Group to be required by toggling on "Required group" on right hand sidebar.