Adding images to projects helps to organize and locate projects quickly. Multiple images can be added to an asset and edited/deleted at any time.
1. Select the Projects tab. Select Assets from the list.
2. Locate the asset, or use the search bar to type and find the asset you are looking for.
3. Click on the asset name to be taken into the Edit Asset page. You may also select the drop-down arrow to the left of the asset name and select Edit.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the Edit Asset page until you find the Images section.
5. Use the image upload tool to upload the image.
Note: If you are uploading multiple images, you may click and drag the correct order that you would like the images to show on the offering.
Already in the project? We offer a second way to associate images to the asset for display on the Investor Portal.
1. From within the project, select the Project Actions button and select Edit Project from the drop-down menu.
2. Select the Details tab, or select Next.
3. Select Add Images. Use the upload tool to upload your image. Note: If you are uploading multiple images, you may click and drag the correct order that you would like the images to show on the sales offering.
4. Select Done.
File size Specifications:
When adding images to project files, we recommend the following dimensions:
- Low-res: 820x550px
- Hi-res: 1640x1100px
All images should be optimized and saved for web devices when possible