Global Documents can save you time by allowing you to publish company-specific documents to the Investor Portal for all contacts in your CRM to see.
1. Select the Documents tab. Select Global Documents from the drop-down menu that appears.
2. Select Upload Document to get started. Note the document(s) you are uploading will never automatically publish until you manually click the toggle in the following step.
3. Drag and drop or select browse to select your global document to be uploaded. Note you can upload more than one document at a time, and use the trash can icon to remove the file if needed. Select the desired Document Type from the drop-down menu and select Upload.
4. When you are ready to publish your document(s) to the Investor Portal, click the far right toggle. This will flip to the "ON" position, and you will notice a notification that states "Your document has been successfully published."
Investor Portal View:
5. Selecting the drop-down arrow next to each document will give you 4 options that are specific only to the document that is selected: Download, Rename (filename), Change Document Type, and Delete.
- Click the Publish toggle to the "OFF" position to unpublish the global document from the Investor Portal at any time.