April/May 2022 Release Enhancements
As we roll into Q2, we have released new functionality in Admin and the New Investor Portal to improve the user experience and add context to some of the functionality throughout the application(s).
- Copy Templates
- Sponsors will now have the ability to copy eSignature templates from the index page! When you click the drop-down arrow to the left of an eSignature template listed in the table, you can click ‘Copy’ to clone that template. The cloned template will have “- COPY” appended to the name by default
- Sorting documents in Cap Table
- Within the Cap Table, you can now sort by the document’s status (as opposed to the date) by clicking on the Document Status column. Within those signing status groupings, the investments will be sorted by the most recent event date
- Navigate back to the Cap Table after Countersigning a document
- Once a Countersigner has signed a document in-app, there will be a ‘Navigate to Cap Table’ button on the confirmation page so that they can easily navigate back to the cap table after signing the document
- Bulk Download Signed Documents
- A toast message will now appear in the upper right-hand corner when you click ‘Download signed documents’ from the Bulk Actions menu in the cap table. The toast message states: “Export started. You will receive an email when export is complete.”
- Cap Table Export
- The latest document event date will now appear on the Cap Table export (on the second sheet that shows all investments). The date will be displayed in a new column titled ’Doc Status Date’ and is to the right of the existing ‘Doc Status’ column
K-1 Document Upload Notification Update
- The ‘Project Name’ checkbox has been added so you can append the project name to the custom subject line of your K-1 upload notification
- On the Contacts page of the CRM, the Advanced Search box is now expanded by default
New Investor Settings
- The default page radio button selections for the New Investor Portal have been renamed and updated to "My Investments" and "Open Investments"
- Depending on which setting you have selected, investors will automatically land on that tab upon logging in to the New Investor Portal
June 2022 Release Enhancements
Notify your investors when K-1 documents have been uploaded
We have added a new portal notification option specifically for K-1 document uploads. Messages to your investors can now be customized to share important tax information during K-1 season!
This portal notification is exclusive to K-1 upload functionality and does not affect our existing Document Upload Notifications.
*Note: Notifications for all other document types remain unchanged.
- K-1 Document Upload Notification update
- The ‘Project Name’ checkbox has been added so you can append the project name to the custom subject line of your K-1 upload notification.
For more information on how to customize Portal Notifications, visit the following article: Customizing Portal Notifications
Additional Enhancements to New Investor Portal Settings
Since its initial release, we have continued to implement minor enhancements to our New
Investor Portal. Recently, we made the following updates to Investor Settings for the New Investor Portal to improve the user experience:
- When 'Transactions' is toggled OFF in the New Investor Settings, the Transactions log will no longer display on the Offering Details page, guaranteeing that investors will not see transactions anywhere when disabled
- The 'Investor Communication' checkbox in the New Investor Settings is now a toggle.