The Project List page offers 3 different exports for aggregating your project-specific data in IMS. These exports can be helpful for a number of use cases, including quick visibility into all investments and distributions that are in the system, or all of the investment metrics you are currently publishing to your investors on the Investor Portal.
1. Select the Projects tab. Select Project List from the drop-down menu:
2. Choose from the Export All Investments, Export Investor Portal Metrics, or the Export All Contributions and Distributions export buttons:
- Export All Investments: All investment information, with various project and CRM columns included. Sample of Excel column headers below:
- Export Investor Portal Metrics: All calculated and custom metrics that have been configured for published projects and classes on the Investor Portal. Other investment-related information is included for easy filtering if needed. Sample of Excel column headers below:
- Export All Contributions and Distributions: All contributions and all distributions, broken out in separate Excel spreadsheets. Sample of Excel column headers below: