12.06.2020 | eSignature Documents | Enhanced Feature
New and Improved eSignature Documents
We've been hard at work gather feedback and improving our electronic document signing process and we are excited to announce that a brand new workflow is now available! Sponsors have full control over the entire document signing process, including creating reusable signing templates in app. Our intuitive electronic signing process will allow you to get signing documents created and signed faster than ever, allowing you to focus on your next capital raise!
Manage electronic signature creation and execution completely within the app
Maintain control over your document layout with drag-and-drop form fields
Customize your signature with modern and easy to use signature creation options
Never lose a document in the mail or wonder who else needs to sign it. Fully executed documents are securely uploaded to Admin and Investor Portals for quick and easy access.
Included in this release:
- Release of the new tab eSignature Templates
- Ability to create Offering Documents in-app and assign necessary signing fields to different investment vehicles
- The new eSignature workflow is now the default choice when creating a new offering
- Redesigned signature and countersigned request emails to provide a better user experience
- Additional email to investor when all parties have signed a document, including the fully executed document as an attachment
- Support for additional file types when creating a template, including doc, docx, pdf, ppt, pptx, jpg, jpeg, png, txt, html, and gif.
- Mobile responsive improvements to document signing on investor portal
- Improved alignment of the “Prepare Signing Button” on template editing page
- Validation and messaging to prevent editing an eSignature template that has been signed or is sent for signatures