- This dashboard gives the user the option to view a Monthly, Quarterly or Annual performance.
- The top header values show the current period metric, previous period change, and the Physical Occupancy for that period. Below each of these is an indicator that represents how the previous period compared to the current period.
- The Period Overview bar graph visually shows the performance on the current period, prior period, and current period last year against each corresponding budget.
- Remaining Budget (YTD) shows how much of the budget has been accounted for and how much is remaining with the percentage remaining in the middle of the donut chart.
- Property Detail shows each property with the Actual, Budget, Variance, and visually the Percent of Budget accrued with the ability to drill up or down by hovering over the header and selecting either + or -. This allows the fields to be expanded to category and account description to see more granular.
Using drop down menus on the top of the dashboard, you can slice and dice your portfolio in different ways.
A multi-select drop down with the name of each property.
A multi-select drop down with the name of each property type.
A multi-select drop down that can be used to indicate groups of properties in your portfolio.
A multi-select drop down with the different property management firms (if applicable)
A single date input that allows the user to pick the date on which they want to compare against.
A single select that allows the user to pick the comparison choice on how they want to aggregate.
A single select that allows the user to pick the metric category on which total they want to aggregate.
A multi select that allows the user to pick the mapping category to filter the data.
A multi select that allows the user to pick the account description to filter the data.