The top-bar navigation header categorizes the main sections of IMS. Offers drop-down subsections for direct system navigation to key features. All options in this bar are static, and will always be available no matter what page you are on.
- Home: Default landing page upon login. Shows each CRE property and/or Fund as an interactive tile that drives total portfolio metrics based upon data that is entered into the system.
- Project List - View and manage all of your projects.
- Assets - Add new assets and images associated with your projects.
- Entities - Manage all of your entities associated with your projects.
- Loans - Add and edit all of your loans.
- Investor Portal - Access the investor dashboard and offerings available
1. Contacts - Manage relationships with your investors and stakeholders.
2. Email Campaigns - Create, send, and view past emails to your investors.
3. Segments - Create groups of contacts that match a set of criteria you've defined.
4. Activity Log - Track investor engagement and activity.
- Task Manager: Schedule tasks associated with your investors and/or IMS admin Team Members.
Use keywords to quickly search and navigate to a specific contact, asset, entity, or project in IMS. This magnifying glass icon can be found on the top right-hand side of the page, and can also be used for navigating to the internal entity profile page to edit and delete, if necessary.
Quickly jump to the Email Campaigns landing page, your in-app notification panel, or the IMS Helpcenter landing page.
Profile & Preferences:
- My Profile: Preferences that are specific to your Team Member profile as well as exports containing sensitive data (Sensitive Data Export, NACHA files)
- Admin Settings: Settings that are associated with IMS Admins
- Investor Settings: Settings that are associated with investors who have access to the Investor Portal
- Import Data: The ability to import distributions into IMS through an Excel template.
- Logout: This will log you out of the IMS system.
If you have additional questions on specific areas of IMS, please use the search bar at the top of the page or navigate to our main Help Center page, which has multiple sections containing articles dedicated to every area of the system. You can also use the "Submit a request" button at the top right-hand corner of the page to contact the Support Team.