The Task Manager allows you to create, manage, and track your own to-do list of daily activities on the platform, as well as assign tasks to other Team Members.
1. Select Task Manager on the top navigation bar. Here, you will see a rollup of all My Tasks or Team Activity tasks. Note the ability to Show Completed Tasks, Sort by feature, and Search field. Select Add Task at the top right:
2. Complete all required fields, and any additional optional fields, if needed. The Associated To field will associate the task with an Investor. The Assign To field will assign the task to a Team Member. Select Save.
3. All tasks will be displayed in a list. Note the tabs for My Tasks and Team Activity. All tasks assigned to you will be included in the My Tasks tab. All tasks at an account level can be accessed in the Team Activity tab. New tasks will appear bold (similar to bold unread emails). The colored exclamation point icons will determine the priority level. Note the option to Show Completed Tasks or Sort. The task that has been selected will display task information to the right. Here, you can edit, delete, or mark as complete. Select the Associated to or Assigned to hyperlinks. You can also view or add tags and documents.
4. The CRM>Contacts tab will display an icon showing any investor that has a task associated with them.
5. Review completed tasks under 'Show Completed Tasks' link on the left.