Overview: Setting minimum and maximum investment amounts, along with a payment increment scale can help to fine-tune a Sales Offering for a class of investors.
1. Navigate to the project that you wish to make updates to.
2. Click into the entity and the class that you wish to update.
3. Select the three action dots under Project Actions (top right), and select Class Preferences from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter the correct values for the Minimum Payment and Maximum Payment fields. The system default is $0. Note: the Minimum Payment is what the Investment Wizard will default to when the page loads, and there is no way to choose a value lower than this number and proceed with the investment process.
5. Enter the correct increment for the class in the Payment Increment field. The system default is $1.00. Note: The Sales Offering will reflect this update in the Investment Wizard, and will display as '(Must be made in increments of $XX,XXX.XX), for example.'
6. Select Save.