For better real-time tracking of envelopes sent through the IMS platform and see additional analytics, admins can access their DocuSign account through the login provided by IMS.
Step by Step:
To start, you will want to click on the ‘Profile & Preferences’ menu in the top right of the page and choose ‘Admin Settings’ then ‘3rd Party APIs’ from the menu on the left.
Click on the arrow to the left of Docusign then choose ‘Edit API Service’ from the menu. This will display the username, token key, and secret key associated with your account. In another window or tab, you will want to navigate to docusign.com then to the login page.
Copy the username from Admin and paste in to the docusign login then click continue. Next copy the secret key from Admin and paste in docusign to login.
Here are a few examples of when you may want to log into your DocuSign account:
- Investor signed the documents but needs a secondary signature for his trust.
- The spouse of a joint account has an email in the CRM that they no longer use. The joint account secondary would not have received the email once the joint account primary completed the offering docs.
- Additional signature page needed for investors if their interest is sold or transferred away from the deal.
- To add or remove recipients, put additional coding in the documents if needed
- See who has signed the document and who needs to still sign