Update Project Status and Close Date
Overview: As Sponsors, certain events such as fully funding the project or selling the project make it so that the project stage will need to be updated. Additionally, you may wish to add or make changes to the project close and exit dates. These can be updated at any time, and you have the option to display these as investment metrics on the Investor Portal or keep these viewable only in IMS Admin.
1. Select the Projects tab from the top navigation bar. Select Project List from the drop-down menu.
2. Navigate to the project you wish to update. Select the drop-down arrow next to the project name and select Edit Project from the menu.
3. From the Define tab, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
4. To update the stage of the project, choose from the list of available radio button options under 'What stage is your project in?'.
5. To add or edit the Close Date and Exit Dates for your project, enter the dates into the fields under 'What are the close and exit dates for your project?'.