Product Release Notes (Q2 2023)
4.07.23 Release | Feature Enhancements
- The Incomplete Profile well on the Investor Portal (that appears when an investor clicks the Invest Today to invest in a class but they have an incomplete profile) has been updated so that the messaging is clearer in regards to it hyperlinking to the Edit Profile page in Manage Profiles. It now states, "Click here to update your profile before completing this investment."
- The Committed metric definition has been updated in both Investor Settings > Investment Metrics and Investor Settings > Statement Templates > Define Column Headers.
- A loading spinner will now display in the dropdown when a sponsor has selected the Project Association search field in Advanced Search and Segments to indicate that the project list is still loading.
4.21.23 Release | Feature Enhancements
- On the Offering Details page, documents have been broken out by class so it is clear to the Investor which documents belong to which class. The documents within each class are listed in order of most recently uploaded.
- A Communication section has been added to the side panel on CRM profiles and CRM asides. Similar to the recently added Activity Log section, this will display the last five entries in the Communication tab for a sponsor to quickly reference.
- Incomplete projects will no longer appear in the Projects dropdown when creating an Investor Statement.
Note: This does not apply to existing statements with incomplete projects.
- On the home page, a tooltip has been added to the Total Equity metric. The tooltip message states: "This represents Total Property Value minus Total Loan Balance."
5.05.23 Release | Global Documents
- Introducing Global Documents! We are excited to give sponsors the ability to upload documents to all investors in their CRM. Global Documents is a new page in IMS Admin, and can be found under the Documents tab in the top nav bar. Uploading a global document will publish it to the investor portal for all investors. Just like with other documents in the system, you will have the option to download, rename, change the document type, and delete the document in IMS Admin.
For more details on Global documents, click here: Global Documents
- When uploading a document to a class, the ‘Show Page’ checkbox on the Upload Document modal has been renamed to ‘Offering Page.’ Additionally, a tooltip message has been added to the ‘Acknowledges Page’ checkbox that, upon hover, states: “Checking this box will display uploaded files on the Acknowledgements page when an investor places an investment or commitment through Investor Portal.”
5.19.23 Release | Feature Enhancements
- The top navigation menu has been changed to put Documents more front and center for investors to locate. You’ll notice that the Documents page has been moved out of the Portfolio Performance dropdown menu, and Communication has been shifted to the right of the client’s logo, next to the About Us page (if it’s toggled on in Investor Settings).
- The logout button has been nested in the profile dropdown menu so that all settings are within the same menu.
- The colors on the “Leave Page” modal when attempting to navigate to another page with unsaved changes now match the accent color selected in Investor Settings > Investor Portal Design.