4.07.23 Release | Feature Enhancements
- The Incomplete Profile well on the Investor Portal (that appears when an investor clicks the Invest Today to invest in a class but they have an incomplete profile) has been updated so that the messaging is clearer in regards to it hyperlinking to the Edit Profile page in Manage Profiles. It now states, "Click here to update your profile before completing this investment."
- The Committed metric definition has been updated in both Investor Settings > Investment Metrics and Investor Settings > Statement Templates > Define Column Headers.
- A loading spinner will now display in the dropdown when a sponsor has selected the Project Association search field in Advanced Search and Segments to indicate that the project list is still loading.
4.21.23 Release | Feature Enhancements
- On the Offering Details page, documents have been broken out by class so it is clear to the Investor which documents belong to which class. The documents within each class are listed in order of most recently uploaded.
- A Communication section has been added to the side panel on CRM profiles and CRM asides. Similar to the recently added Activity Log section, this will display the last five entries in the Communication tab for a sponsor to quickly reference.
- Incomplete projects will no longer appear in the Projects dropdown when creating an Investor Statement.
Note: This does not apply to existing statements with incomplete projects.
- On the home page, a tooltip has been added to the Total Equity metric. The tooltip message states: "This represents Total Property Value minus Total Loan Balance."
5.05.23 Release | Global Documents
- Introducing Global Documents! We are excited to give sponsors the ability to upload documents to all investors in their CRM. Global Documents is a new page in IMS Admin, and can be found under the Documents tab in the top nav bar. Uploading a global document will publish it to the investor portal for all investors. Just like with other documents in the system, you will have the option to download, rename, change the document type, and delete the document in IMS Admin.
For more details on Global documents, click here: Global Documents
- When uploading a document to a class, the ‘Show Page’ checkbox on the Upload Document modal has been renamed to ‘Offering Page.’ Additionally, a tooltip message has been added to the ‘Acknowledges Page’ checkbox that, upon hover, states: “Checking this box will display uploaded files on the Acknowledgements page when an investor places an investment or commitment through Investor Portal.”
5.19.23 Release | Feature Enhancements
- The top navigation menu has been changed to put Documents more front and center for investors to locate. You’ll notice that the Documents page has been moved out of the Portfolio Performance dropdown menu, and Communication has been shifted to the right of the client’s logo, next to the About Us page (if it’s toggled on in Investor Settings).
- The logout button has been nested in the profile dropdown menu so that all settings are within the same menu.
- The colors on the “Leave Page” modal when attempting to navigate to another page with unsaved changes now match the accent color selected in Investor Settings > Investor Portal Design.
6.02.23 Release | eSignature & Portal Enhancements
eSignature - New Sender variables for Commitments
- We’ve added 6 new Sender variables for Commitments when creating an eSignature template. Each of these variables can be added by selecting Sender as the signer and adding a Textbox field to the document. If the data has been added to the commitment, then the information will automatically be pulled into a signing document when the investor is placing a commitment.
- commit_request_amount —> Commitment Requested Amount
- commit_request_percentage —> Commitment Requested Percentage
- commit_accepted_amount —> Commitment Accepted Amount
- commit_date —> Current Date
- commit_due_date —> Commitment Batch Due Date
- commit_goal_amount —> Commitment Batch Goal Amount
Investor Portal - Pinned Entity Tiles
- Sponsors now have the ability to pin up to 5 entity tiles under Open Offerings on the Investor Portal Dashboard. In Investor Settings > Investor Portal Design, there’s a new section labeled ‘Pinned Entity Tiles’ that looks and functions the same as the Entity Tiles selection for the Landing page.
- Any entities added as Pinned Entity Tiles will be pinned to the top of the Open Offerings tab in the order in which they’re added, and highlighted in the account’s accent color (which is also set on the Investor Portal Design page in Investor Settings).
Note: Pinned Entity Tiles stay pinned to the top regardless of any sorting applied to the list of Open Offerings, but a tile will not stay pinned when searching for a specific offering.
6.15.23 Release | Investor User Migration
- All Users for individual investor profiles have been migrated to a client account-specific format.
- Investors/LPs now have the ability to maintain unique passwords for logging into Investor Portals if they are invested across multiple Sponsors/GPs.
- If an Investor is invested across multiple Sponsors, Admins can now update individual investor email addresses within their own CRM as needed.
6.30.23 Release | Feature Enhancements
Resend Emails from the Cap Table
- We are excited to announce that the ability to resend emails from the cap table is now available! To resend an email directly from a class, click on the document status icon for an investor in the Cap Table to open the Document Status History aside and you will see a resend button inline with the most recent “Sent to —“ log. Click the resend button to resend the signing documents to that recipient. All resends are logged within the aside and also in the email campaign batch itself.
- A field for a phone number extension has been to all CRM profiles in Admin and on the Investor Portal.
- In the Upload Document modals, the “Display Folder” has been renamed to “Document Type” for consistency across Admin.
- In Manage Batches, the ability to rename a batch has been added. Note: We are planning to add the ability to rename all documents in upcoming releases.
- In Investor Settings - on the Investor Portal Design page, under Pinned Entity Tiles - sponsors can now set how Open Offerings are sorted by default for their investors. The options are the same as on the Investor Portal Dashboard, in addition to whether it's sorted in ascending or Descending order.
- The Project Summary Investors export has been updated to include a column for 'Investor Profile IDs.”
- The Add Capital Call button has been moved to the right of the Capital Call dropdown selection field so that it is easily accessible for sponsors.