Product Release Notes (Q3 2022)
08.05.22 Release | Statement Document Upload Notification | NEW FEATURE
There is now a notification specifically for Statement Document uploads under Portal Notifications! This will enable sponsors to customize messaging to their investors about Statement uploads, and it will be sent out whenever the ‘Notify investors of new document upload’ checkbox is checked when publishing a statement.
For more information on customizing Portal Notifications, visit the following link: Customizing Portal Notifications
- In the side panel of a CRM profile and on the CRM aside, the investor status is now displayed at the bottom, between the Segments and Login Activity information.
- ‘Project Type’ column has been added to the table of Projects - depending on the project type, the row will display “CRE” or “Fund”. The column can be sorted by ascending or descending order.
- The Zendesk Widget has been removed from the Dashboard and Login pages. It will now only appear once you have logged in to the portal.
08.05.22 Release | FEATURE ENHANCEMENTS
The following Sender variables are now available when creating an eSignature template! These variables have been highly requested and are centered around Internal Entity Sender, Class Shares, and Profile Sub-Type.
- Internal Entity Executive Name
- Internal Entity City
- Internal Entity Country
- Internal Entity Full Address
- Internal Entity Postal Code
- Internal Entity State
- Internal Entity Street
- Internal Entity Street 2
- Class Shares Raised (Sum of accepted and pending investment shares for a given class)
- Class Goal Shares (Goal Shares for a given class)
- Entity Type
- Trust Type
- Profile Sub-Type
For more information on using Sender textboxes, visit the following article: Using Sender Type Textboxes
On the Project List page, when exporting any of the available Exports (All Investments, Investor Portal Metrics, All Contributions and Distributions), you will now see a “Project Status” column in the spreadsheet.
New Investor Portal
When editing a profile in the new Investor Portal, you’ll notice that the “None” option for Phone Type has been removed, and the Phone Type selection is now required.
Roles & Permissions
Project Only and CRM Only team members now have access to personal documents in the Documents tab. These team members can view documents that have been shared with them internally, but they cannot view any IMS System Documents or upload a document themselves.
For more information on Roles, visit the following article: Team Member Roles
In Advanced Search, the “Investment Total Amount” field has been renamed to “Investment Amount Total.”
You can also now search for a contact by their phone number in the basic search bar in the CRM.
08.19.22 Release | FEATURE ENHANCEMENTS
New Tag Available for Portal Notifications -You can now add a 'Funds Due Date' to any notification emails for your investors!
When editing a class, you will now see a field for 'Funds Due Date' - located under Class Details, this field is non-required and has a calendar date picker. When setting up your portal notifications, you can then insert the Funds Due Date tag and if a date has been selected in the field on the Add/Edit Class page, then it will be pulled into the notification email for investors.
Phone Type Selection becomes required if a Phone Number is entered
- In the CRM and on the Legacy Investor Portal, if a phone number has been entered, then a Phone Type must be selected in order to save the contact information.
- When adding a new investor to the cap table, Phone Type is now required.
Preventing Investor Type changes for Internal Entities
When navigating to an Internal Entity’s contact profile, you will no longer be able to edit the Investor Type on the Profile tab. This field has been grayed out and disabled to prevent breaking any projects where the entity is being used.