Using Advanced Search is a useful tool that gives the ability to drill into a specific grouping of contacts in your CRM. The end result can then be used for a number of items from the Bulk Actions drop-down menu.
1. Select the CRM tab on the top navigation bar. Select Contacts from the drop-down menu:
2. Here you will see a list of all Contacts, with the Advanced Search already open. If not open, or if you have closed it out, you can select the Advanced Search button towards the top of the page:
3. Choose the desired search criteria. You may add more items to your search by clicking on the + button on the right. Make sure to choose the necessary and/or field to expand or limit your search. When you have all the desired criteria, select Search:
4. You can modify your Advanced Search criteria with the + button or trash symbols and then select Search. You can also go back to the Basic Search option by selecting Basic Search in blue at the top of the page:
5. Once you have your desired list, you can use the select all button to select the group of contacts. Each contact will have a blue checkmark in the box next to their name. Next, Select Bulk Actions to Add to Commitment, Email, Export Contacts as Spreadsheet, Invite to Investor Portal or Send Contacts via Email:
- To Email that list, make sure you have selected all contacts (or clicked Select All), click the Bulk Actions dropdown menu and select Email. For more information on our email functionality, click here.
- To add the list to an existing Commitment, make sure that you have selected all contacts (or click Select All), select the Bulk Actions dropdown menu, and select Add to Commitment. For more information on Commitments, visit here.
- You may also search your contacts list for a phone number. To do this, please click into the search bar, type the phone number you are looking to locate, and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- You may utilize "All Profile Types" or "Individual Responsible Parties" in your Advanced Search to find the contacts needed. "All Profile Types" will yield all applicable profiles within your Advanced Search, while "Individual Responsible Parties" will yield all individual profiles that are responsible parties for profiles that apply within the Advanced Search, which will include any individual profile that is a direct connection as a responsible party to another profile.